Greetings from Tellico Plains,
Are you looking for the ideal location for your business, in a place eager for you to set down roots? Consider the advantages of the vintage mountain community of Tellico Plains, Tennessee:
- Low cost of living: low real estate costs, low taxes, low employment costs
- Supportive local government: ready to help you with your transition or start-up, with tax incentives, Appalachian region employee training grants, etc.
- Existing commercial, office, and storefront buildings, from 1000 to 60,000 sq.ft., available immediately for sale or lease... as well as land for new buildings
- Available labor: skilled, hard-working, loyal employee pool; traditional work ethic
- Top-rated energy/green training programs at nearby higher education centers
- Exceptional place to live, for business owners and employees: friendly small community, strong family values, excellent year-round climate, lush mountain setting, national forest surroundings
- Central location: within one day's drive of 75% of the US population; 25-minute drive to Interstate-75 between major urban centers of Knoxville and Chattanooga
The beauty of the plains, the rural pastures, and the surrounding mountains make this area a natural environment for companies involved in businesses such as light industry, assembly, and energy equipment. It's a tranquil atmosphere for office and computer-based service operations as well. Perhaps it's just the type of place you've been seeking for your business.
Let's talk about how Tellico Plains can become home for your company. Please call me at 423-253-2333.
Roger L Powers, Mayor
Town of Tellico Plains